Become a member of the Live Work Well Research Centre. It's free and all researchers, students and community members are welcome. We also encourage and welcome organizations that are already doing work, or are interested in responding to the changing needs of families, livelihoods and living environments.
Members of the Centre participate, collaborate and contribute to knowledge sharing, research and teaching in many areas. Our research is focused on five intersecting clusters:
- "All my Relations" Indigenous Ways of Knowing
- Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Disabilities, Access and Inclusion
- Integrating Care and Livelihoods
- Displacements, Emergence and Change
Contact us for more information, or complete a Membership Form. We look forward to hearing from you!